Life is full of surprises- as we all have recent proof of!
Imagine your surprise to discover that tomorrow you will be the leader of the land for the day.
You need to get busy now preparing for this important day.
You will need to plan your day so you can make the most of this magnificent opportunity.
· Write a list of what you want to achieve
· Work out how long each task should take
· Write a timetable
· Plan what other people will need to do FOR you today and write a timetable for them too.
You will need to have several different outfits each suitable for the different tasks ahead of you.
· Decide what sort of outfits you’ll need.
· Make labelled drawings of the outfits stating what the fabrics required are – you may cut pictures from magazines to help you with this.
You will need to write rousing and persuasive speeches to enthuse the country about your ideas and get your subjects’ support.
· Write a catchy statement to introduce your good idea. Be aware of who your audience will be.
· Decide on 3 main supporting arguments.
· Summarise your main points and relate them to your introductory statement.
You will need to have food for the day that is fit for a king or queen.
· Write meal planners for the day outlining menus and recipes for your staff to follow.
· Decide how you want the food presented and draw table settings or hamper contents.
Last of all get a good nights’ sleep – it looks as if you’re going to be busy tomorrow!